HIGH TEMP (HT)
ALCO Shield™ HT Ice and Water Protector is designed to be used as a waterproofing underlayment with standing seam metal roofing, metal shingles, metal roof panels, and asphalt shingles. ALCO Shield™ HT protects roof structures, roof assemblies, and the building interior from water penetration caused by ice dams, pooling water, and wind-driven rain.
ALCO Shield™ HT is a polymer modified asphalt underlayment membrane, polyester fabric surface that provides a tough skid resistant underlayment and UV protection.
The ALCO SHIELD™ HT underlayment product offers a high-temperature installation rating with the ALCO high standard of manufacturing.
- Self-adhering for easy installation
Split Release – peel-off backing sheet
- Proprietary formulation and adhesive backing – Installs in most hot or cold weather conditions
- Top adhesive selvage-edge – eases alignment and enhances lap sealing
- Exceptional manufacturing process and quality control for a consistent product
- Meets or exceeds industry standards and residential/commercial building codes
Meets current ASTM D-1970 criteria.
- High-temperature resistance of 240° F
Self Sealing: Seals around nails, staples, and screws
- Self-Adhering: Bonds directly to the roof substrate
- Excellent for under metal, slate, tile, or asphalt shingles
- Repositionable adhesive backing – allows for accurate installations and overlaps.
Made in Detroit – USA
ALCO PRODUCTS LLC
580 St. Jean Detroit, MI 48214-3476
Toll Free: 800-323-0029
ALCO Products manufactures a variety of high-quality roof protection products for residential and commercial use, including a complete line of ALCO Shield™ underlayments.