ALCO Shield™ GRANULAR+ Ice and Water Protector is designed for use as a shingle underlayment in critical areas of the roof, such as eaves, valleys, ridges, dormers, and skylights. ALCO Shield GRANULAR+protects roof structures and the interior from water penetration caused by ice dams and wind-driven rains.
ALCO Shield GRANULAR+ is a polymer modified asphalt membrane, glass fiber reinforced with a granular surface providing skid and tracking resistance during installation, as well as sealing around the shingle fasteners for the life of the shingles.
The ALCO Shield GRANULA+ underlayment product offers a high degree of skid resistance combined with the highest standards of manufacturing.
1.95 SQ Available Boxed or Unboxed
1 SQ – Boxed Only
- Self-adhering, but initially repositionable for easy installation
- High tack back adhesive provides for all-season installation
- Granular surface provides the anti-skid feature to keep workers safe
- Exceptional manufacturing process and quality control for a consistent product
- Meets or exceed industry standards and residential/commercial Model Building Codes
- Prevents water intrusion and seepage from wind-driven rain, ice dams, and around fasteners
- Self-Sealing: Seals around nails, staples, and screws
- Self-Adhering: Bonds directly to the roof substrate
- Skid Resistant: Granular surface for safe and easy installation
- Excellent for under asphalt shingles
Made in Detroit – USA
ALCO PRODUCTS LLC
580 St. Jean Detroit, MI 48214-3476
Toll Free: 800-323-0029
ALCO Products manufactures a variety of high-quality roof protection products for residential and commercial use, including a complete line of ALCO Shield™ underlayments.